The following list is what Precious.org believes:
|What We Believe|
- Each individual is a unique child of God and as such we value and respect each individual.
- We must demonstrate honesty, integrity, and competence in order to earn the trust of the individuals we serve.
- Organizations, families and children whom we serve deserve our very best efforts in delivering a high quality of service.
- A healthy family unit is the best environment in which children can learn and develop.
- We must foster cooperation among people and organizations that share our mission in our efforts to "find a home for every child".
- We must be good stewards of funds, physical property, and all other assets entrusted to us.
- Professional growth and development of employees is essential in order to maintain the expertise necessary to best fulfill our mission.
- Adoption is an act of parenthood and should be done with permanency in mind.
- The adoption of a child should serve in the child's best interest and be free from manipulation and coercion of any kind.
- We take a zero-tolerance stance against the trafficking, sale, exploitation, and abduction of children. We actively advocate for an end to this horrific injustice.
- Children inherit the right to self-determination and self worth upon birth, and status as an orphan does not alter this right.
- All eligible orphaned children, regardless of race, religion, special need and life circumstance, should be given the opportunity to be a part of a permanent family through adoption.
About the Organization
About the Owner
Back to About Us