Precious in HIS Sight, LLC offers an international database of children awaiting adoption and adoption agencies. The world wide web service www.precious.org is being operated by Precious In HIS Sight, LLC. It is our intention to provide the best and most useful information possible for the international adoption community.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (THE "TERMS") SET FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, WWW.PRECIOUS.ORG) PROVIDES YOU ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AND OUR SERVICES.
YOU AGREE TO READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY CLICKING ON THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW AND USING THE SITES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC.
1. Eligibility for Use. Precious In HIS Sight, LLC may refuse its services to anyone at any time in the sole and absolute discretion of Precious In HIS Sight, LLC. It is imperative that prospective members accurately and truthfully describe the nature of their primary business in registering to use www.precious.org and the services provided by Precious In HIS Sight, LLC.
2. Your Content. You represent and warrant that any content provided by you to Precious In HIS Sight, LLC (i) shall not be fraudulent; (ii) shall not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (iii) shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iv) shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
3. System Integrity. You agree that you may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of www.precious.org or any service provided by Precious In HIS Sight, LLC. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password to any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
4. Ownership of The Sites and Information Contained Herein. The Sites are owned and operated by Precious In HIS Sight, LLC. All information, including, without limitation, text, graphics, web pages, URLs, domain names, software and all HTML, CGI and other codes and scripts in any format used to implement the Sites ("Content") are the property of Precious IN HIS Sight, LLC or its licensors. The Content on this website is for personal use only. You may not copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, (re)publish, or otherwise distribute any Content from this website except as expressly permitted by the Terms. Doing so will violate Precious In HIS Sight, LLC's copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. United States Copyright Law, Trademark Law and applicable international treaties and conventions governing intellectual property law protect all Content on the website. Any and all trademarks and trade names that Precious In HIS Sight, LLC uses in connection with and on www.precious.org shall remain the exclusive property of Precious In HIS Sight, LLC. Nothing contained in the terms and conditions shall be deemed to give you any rights in or to any trademarks of Precious In HIS Sight, LLC or its licensors. You retain ownership of any Content provided by you for display on the Sites, including, without limitation, text, logs, marks or images ("Your Content"), but you hereby agree to provide Precious In HIS Sight, LLC a revocable, nontransferable, worldwide and royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, publicly perform, display, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit Your Content in all media now known or hereafter developed, in connection with the operation, marketing, display or promotion of the Sites, unless otherwise agreed in writing between you and Precious In HIS Sight, LLC.
5. Information on the Sites. Information regarding children that are eligible for adoption has been provided by adoption agencies and other social services professionals that are responsible for the care of such children. Precious In HIS Sight, LLC does not perform any independent investigations to determine the completeness, truthfulness or accuracy of such information. Precious In HIS Sight, LLC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON SUCH OPINION, STATEMENT, ADVICE, MEMORANDUM OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Precious In HIS Sight, LLC reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Sites. Precious In HIS Sight, LLC does not and cannot review all materials and information posted to the Sites by members, users and visitors, and Precious In HIS Sight, LLC is not responsible for any such materials and information. However, Precious In HIS Sight, LLC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or remove any information or material, in whole or in part, that in Precious In HIS Sight, LLC sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
6. Links to Third-Party Sites. The links on www.precious.org will allow you to leave the Sites. Any third-party sites to which www.precious.org may link are not under Precious In HIS Sight, LLC's control, and Precious In HIS Sight, LLC does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, content, communications or materials available on such linked third-party sites or for any changes or updates to such sites. Absent express language to the contrary, Precious In HIS Sight, LLC does not intend links contained on www.precious.org to be referrals to, or endorsements of, the linked third-party sites or the entities that operate them, and such links are provided for convenience only.
7. No Warranty. ALTHOUGH THE GOAL OF PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC IS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT ON www.precious.org IS NOT GUARANTEED. THE CONTENT FROM OR THROUGH www.precious.org IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ARE DISCLAIMED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC AND ITS LICENSORS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OMISSIONS OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE CONTENT ON www.precious.org. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT ON www.precious.org OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED OR ACCESSED THROUGH www.precious.org FOR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH www.precious.org OR ANY FURTHER LINKED SITE. PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO www.precious.org, AND OPERATION OF www.precious.org MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT,LLC'S CONTROL.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT IS PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES ON www.precious.org, EVEN IF PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SUCH CLAIMS AGAINST PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC, ITS LICENSORS AND VENDORS AND RELEASE PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC , ITS LICENSORS AND VENDORS FROM ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF SUCH CLAIMS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR ANY OTHER CONDUCT WHATSOEVER.
9. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Precious In HIS Sight, LLC and its employees, agents, successors, officers and assigns, from any and all suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and paralegal fees) that Precious In HIS Sight, LLC may sustain or incur, arising from or out of: (i) your failure to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations; (ii) your breach of any of its obligations set forth in these Terms; or (iii) your use of www.precious.org
10. Privacy. Precious In HIS Sight, LLC agrees to adhere to all applicable United States federal and state laws and standard practices relating to the collection and use of personal and other information from users of or visitors to www.precious.org.
11. General. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to conflict of laws provisions. You and Precious In HIS Sight, LLC agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes hereunder and venue in an appropriate state or federal court located in the State of Illinois. Except as expressly stated herein, the Terms represent the entire understanding between you and Precious In HIS Sight, LLC with respect to www.preciuos.org.
12. Notices. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by email to (in the case of Precious In HIS Sight, LLc ) or to the email address you provide to Precious In HIS Sight, LLC during the registration process (in your case), or such other address as the party shall specify. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid or unless Precious In HIS Sight, LLC receives notification that the message cannot be delivered by email. Alternatively, we may give you notice by overnight courier or certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Precious In HIS Sight, LLC during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
13. Restrictions on Use of www.precious.org. Some Content on www.precious.org may be subject to United States Export Controls. No Content from www.precious.org may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of the Export Control Act. By downloading the Content from the Sites, you represent and warrant that you are not located in or a national or resident of any such country.
14. Amendments to the Terms. Precious In HIS Sight, LLC reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of www.precious.org at any time, including the availability of any features, database, or Content, and will provide reasonable notice of such changes on www.precious.org. The AEA may also impose limits on features or restrict access to parts of www.precious.org. The Terms may be amended at any time by posting amended terms on www.precious.org. The amended terms shall be effective immediately upon posting to www.precious.org.
15. Breach. Precious In HIS Sight, LLC may terminate user access or suspend any user's access to all or part of www.precious.org without notice for any conduct that Precious In HIS Sight, LLC, in its sole discretion, believes violates any applicable law or is harmful to Precious In HIS Sight, LLC, or if such party is found to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with www.precious.org.
16. No Agency. You and Precious In HIS Sight, LLC are independent contractors, and no employee-employer, partnership, agency, joint venture or franchiser-franchisee relationship is created, or is intended to be created, by the Terms.